The Museum of Ontario Archaeology welcomes you and your group to our wonderful site. If you are looking for the perfect venue for your next meeting, special event, or gathering, the Museum of Ontario Archaeology is the place for you! For information on facility rentals, meeting rooms, fees, availability, policies, and connections to local culture and industry partners, please contact us at 519-473-1360 or email us for details.
Rent Our Space:
- Theater – Ideal for corporate events, meetings, seminars, parties, and dinners. The spacious room can seat up to 75 people in theater seating or 50 people at tables. The room is equipped with audio-visual equipment and a podium. (41’10” x 20’7”)
- Classroom – Holds up to 30 participants and is great for hands-on workshops, kids’ birthday parties, and classes. Room includes a cleanup sink. (17’10” x 24’8”)
- Gallery – The largest of our rental spaces, our unique gallery is great for fundraisers, meetings, galas, and special events. Interested? Call us to request more details.
- Collaboration Room – With boardroom style seating for up to 14 people, open and organic design, and audio-visual equipment, this space is perfect for productive and creative collaboration.
- Outdoor Village Space – Perfect for those looking for an outdoor gathering and can accommodate larger groups. The space is equipped with large tents and picnic benches. Please inquire regarding rates.
Monday – Sunday
9:00 am – 5:00 pm: $50/hr
After hours: $60/hr
A 20% deposit is required upon booking.
There is a $30 flat rate technology fee for use of AV equipment in the Collaboration Room.
Advance booking is required. We are happy to help accommodate your group’s needs and welcome any ideas or suggestions. With advance notice, we can enhance your experience by arranging Museum tours, cultural and educational demonstrations, catering, or transportation and lodging recommendations.
To book, please call us at 519-473-1360 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.