- March Break Camp: Campers will warm up from the cold while exploring the people, environment, and animals of South America during Adventures Through South America! $135/week or $35/day, Ages 5-10. Member rates are available.
- Summer Camp: Enjoy a summer filled with fun games and activities at the Museum of Ontario Archaeology! $135/week or $35/day, Ages 5-9. Member rates are available.
Museum Events in London Ontario
- London Chapter Ontario Archaeology Society Meetings: Every 2nd Thursday of each month, 8 pm at the Museum Theater. Visit their website for further details.
- Purification Ceremonies: Every full moon. Hosted on the Lawson Site at the Museum, but independently organized. Contact the coordinator for details.
- Family Fun Day: Monday, February 15, 2016, 10:00-4:00. The Museum of Ontario Archaeology has you covered for family day! Bring your warm woollies and spend the day visiting the museum! We’ll have awesome crafts and activities for the whole family to enjoy! Regular admission applies.
- Medicine Wheel Teachings and Art Workshop: Monday, February 15, 2016, 11:00-12:00 or 2:00-3:00. Join facilitator Hugh Hill, Laka’tos, of the Oneida Nation, and learn about the teachings and significance of the Medicine Wheel in Aboriginal culture in this interactive and family fun workshop. $15.00 for adults; $13.00 for children/youth (age 5-17) (includes admission to the museum).
- Annual Native Harvest Festival and Pow Wow: Saturday and Sunday, September 17 & 18, 2016. Experience aboriginal dancing, drumming, traditional Pow Wow, kids activities, cultural food and crafts, hands-on workshops, and more!
- Doors Open London & London Culture Days: Saturday and Sunday, October 1 & 2, 2016, 10:00-4:00. Many behind the scenes opportunities and special activities at sites around London.
* Register today to be a part of special Member’s Only events and workshops offered throughout the year. Click here for membership details.
Would you like to hear about new exhibitions and events?
Subscribe to our free Newsletter
Get the Palisade E-Post