Updating Our Brand
BRAND IDENTITY DEVELOPMENT
Request for Proposals
The Museum of Ontario Archaeology intends to develop a new brand identity to reflect its mission (under development) and express the museum’s value and role in community.
The Museum of Ontario Archaeology enriches the lives of Canadians through the creation and dissemination of knowledge about the archaeology of Ontario. MOA’s collections provide a unique resource for research and teaching in association with the Western University and its programs engage the public in the continuity between past and present.
Affiliated with the University of Western Ontario, MOA is an independent registered charity governed by a 13 member Board of Directors and operated by a team of 5 staff.
- Logo (colour and black & white)
- Tag Line development
- Typographic and Color Standards (Hex, RPG)
- Brand usage guidelines
- Templates incorporating the brand identity including: letterhead, business cards, three panel brochures, rack cards, posters, HTMLs, power point, and newsletter (front cover / inside page).
Proposals should include the following:
- Outline of the process you will take to complete the project including timelines.
- Profile and experience providing similar services. Please include examples of your work and provide three (3) references.
- Fee structure. The budget range for this project is $4,000 to $6,000.
Time-frame: The Brand Identity Project is to be completed by June 15, 2013. An updated mission statement will be available by April 30, 2013.
Submission: Please submit proposals by April 12, 2013 to:
Joan Kanigan, Executive Director
Museum of Ontario Archaeology
1600 Attawandaron Road, London, ON N6G 3M6
Leading proponents may be invited to a meeting to discuss their proposals. Proposals will be evaluated based on pricing (20%), experience (30%), proposed process (30%,) and quality of examples provided (20%).
Additional Information in Response to Questions: