Homeschool and Small Group Educational Program
Please note: with London moving into the red-control level, this would limit all indoor gatherings to 5 people maximum. We are therefore, putting a hold on tours until the new year, with a starting back date to be determined. We will assess the situation when we return from the winter break.
We are currently offering a basic gallery and village tour, plus a workshop for small groups of up to 10 people for $50.
Length: 1.5-hour – Suitable for all ages (we alter accordingly for the age of the children in the group).
Cost: $50 for a group of up to 10 people (available weekdays between 10 am-4:00 pm). Pre-booking required.
- Pottery making
- Longhouse diorama making,
- Maize, beans, and squash drawing activity/bean planting.
Materials for these workshops will be laid out in advance and not shared during the workshop. Our classroom can hold 30 people in normal operations and we can therefore maintain social distancing within the workshop area for 1-4 family groups if combining.
How to Book Your Visit!
- Email: email@example.com to request a time slot for your Educational Program – we require at least 2 weekdays (Mon.-Fri) notice to make arrangements and times are as available, so please book early;
- Complete the pre-tour questionnaire to help us prepare for your visit (this will be sent out two days before your program);
- Pay contact-less invoice ($50 per group flat rate) in advance of your visit;
- Surfaces and contact points are cleaned regularly, as well as before and after each visit;
- Interactive exhibits and elements are removed or covered;
- Washrooms are restricted to visitors only. They are regularly disinfected, and open to one family at a time, with accessible washrooms and ramp by request;
- Hand Sanitizer and washrooms for hand washing are available to visitors in the Museum facilities;
- All Museum staff and volunteers wear face coverings.
How it works:
When you book you will be given access to the pre-activities and post activities for 1 calendar months. We will also arrange a scheduled time for a live virtual session if applicable.
Contact Katie@archaeologymuseum.ca for more details or to book