Summer Day Camp
Summer Day Camp in London, Ontario: Enjoy a summer filled with fun games and activities at the Museum of Ontario Archaeology!
We’re located in North London – near the intersection of Wonderland and Fanshawe Park Rd.
Camp runs Monday to Friday from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. (Early drop off is 8:15, late pick up is no later than 4:45 pm).
2015 Camp Themes for Ages 5-9:
- Blast through the Past: June 29-July 3 & August 4-7
Travel into Canada’s past using the Museum’s very own time machine!
- Into the Woods: July 6-10 & August 10-14
Explore life in Canada’s forests from its largest predators to smallest critters
- Digging up Adventure: July 13-17 & August 17-21
Unearth the history beneath your feet. Digging up artifacts and fossils can’t be beat!
- Myths & Legends: July 20-24 & August 24-28
Leap through the pages of history and discover a world of Myths & Legends
- Week at the Museum: July 27-31 & August 31-September 4
Experience the Museum’s collection as it comes to life in a week-long adventure
Download the PDF of MOA’s Camp Information Handbook.
Register for the week or come for a couple of days!
- Museum Members: $30/day or $125/week
- Non Members: $35/day or $135/week
Please note: Full payment is required prior to camp start date.
CLICK HERE to check out our photo gallery from this past summer.