February Palisade Newsletter
Click here to view this month’s February Palisade e-Post
- Winter Village Family Fun Day is coming up Family Day Monday, February 17 from 10 am – 4 pm.
Dog sledding, snowshoeing, snowsnake throwing, storytelling in the longhouse, Inuit games, kids games and crafts, Indigenous Foods café, and more! Visit our new exhibit: Winter Archaeology to see what archaeologists do when the fields are frozen. Bring in your artifacts to ask an archaeologist to help identify them!
- Archaeology of the Fugitive Slave Chapel Site: artifact washing and cataloguing has been going on in MOA’s lab for the past month. Videos and blog posts on the volunteers you shouldn’t miss!
- Register now for March Break Camp : MOA Olympics March 10-14
- London Chapter OAS meeting: February 13 - Annual members night with presentations on various research topics from members.
- Sweat Lodge on February 14 at sunset.