Annual First Nations Art&Craft Show&Sale
Sunday, November 24th from 10 am to 4 pm
Celebrate a Handmade Holiday
Unique, hand-crafted gift items fill the Museum galleries
- Craft Vendors: Jewellery, moccasins, pottery, beading, dream catchers, stained glass, soapstone, sweet grass, quill work, concho belts, artwork and more! Over 25 vendors will be in attendance.
- Art & Craft demonstrations by the vendors. Some examples include Iroquois raised beadwork, painting, concho belt making, dream catcher webbing, leather work, moccasin making.
- Sample and learn about Indigenous Harvest Foods: Three Sister’s salsa, Soup, wild game, and more!
- Great Door Prize and our popular Penny Sale is back for your chance to win many of these hand-crafted items.
- Children’s Christmas Craft
- Visit our Village & Exhibits
Note: Many vendors will be cash only.
Click here to download a PDF of our Art&Craft Sale Poster