Museum Staff, Volunteers, and visitors are gearing up for our upcoming 5th Annual Traditional Pow Wow & Native Harvest Festival
The event runs from 10 am – 4:30 pm September 14 and 15th. Admission is by donation.
Visitors can spend the whole day taking part in the endless activities and workshops we offer:
- Traditional dancers, singers, drummers, storytellers
- Art and cooking demonstrations
- Hand drum, Four Medicines, Beading, Lacrosse, & Mandala making workshops
- London Potter’s Guild Pit Firing; Flint Knapping demonstrations
- Iroquois Beadwork Exhibit from the Royal Ontario Museum
- Food and Craft vendors featuring traditional items
- Child & Youth Activities
- Tour the Museum
This is the Museum’s most popular event with over 2,000 visitors last year! We encourage everyone to use our free shuttle bus service from Emily Carr Public School and Masonville Mall’s transit stop.
All details are listed at www.museumpowwow.ca or you can give us a call at 519-473-1360.