Explore Ontario’s Archaeology
Welcome to the Museum of Ontario Archaeology. We are is dedicated to enriching the lives of Canadians through the creation and dissemination of knowledge about the archaeology of Ontario.
Archaeology brings the stories of how people lived to life. These stories connect us to our shared human heritage and give us a sense of place in the world. At the Museum of Ontario Archaeology (MOA), we believe that archaeology is (first and foremost) about people and that by connecting with and sharing our stories we understand and appreciate each other more.
Our programs are designed to make learning about archaeology fun for people of all ages. They’re great for field trips, birthday celebrations, and family outings.
- PA Day Camp– Hands on learning through arts, crafts, and games in our unique new day camps. Next Camp March 31st. Space is limited. Sign up today!
- Educational Programs for Teachers – put history in the hands of your students with access to artifacts, archaeological research and a full size Iroquoian long house
- Kid’s Birthday Parties (Diggin’ Your Birthday) – a great way to make your child’s birthday celebration unique
- Camps for Kids – learn about archaeology, First Nations, and Ontario history while making new friends and having lots of fun
- Badge Completion Programs – easily meet the requirements of badges that coincide with the First Nations Heritage
- Museum Tours – explore the world as it was 500 years ago in the re-created village of the Neutral Attawandaron Iroquois
We would love for you to come explore, but if you want to discover more of MOAs secrets right now here is a sneak preview!
MOA is affiliated with Western University, we provide a unique resource for research and teaching and our programs engage the public in the continuity between past and present.